Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Workshops

















 (thats my paper as the background, I am loving painting papers right now!)


This weekend I have two fun things going on…Saturday, April 26th Endada Music and Art Festival at Montgomery Bell Academy  (11 to 4 come visit!)  and Small Books Galore on Sunday, April 27th, see below for details.







Small Books Galore is all about the small easy book out of reuse of course; different pamphlet binds and the perfect bind (or as I like to call it the glue bind)!  How to use scraps and find papers to create fun and spontaneous memory keepers or presents.  I love small books and want to share the intimate nature of creating a small piece of work with you.

I have some new workshops coming up in May.  I am teaching at a new location…..Your Heart on Art over on White Bridge Road.  Your Heart on Art is a non-profit providing art therapy for anyone with life changing events to come and get some art on!   I am excited they are hosting REmake Art in May with three different classes.  Please let a friend know and lets get together and make some art.  You can see more about the classes and register here.

One of them is Fabric Painting for all ages!



No comments:

Post a Comment