Sunday, August 11, 2013

Art Supplies




One of my favorite art supplies is Letraset transfers.  As you can see.  
I make stickers, labels and decorate images with all different kinds of fonts and designs.


You line up the font and burnish the letter off right were you want it.  All you need is a bone folder or something similar.  It does not always work and sometimes the letters crumble and chip away, especially since I work with old Letraset.

I have been making tags like crazy.




Below is a small accordion art book that i made called, I am a mountain.  It has a bunch of dry transfer in it.  My favorite pastry chef and biggest art collector owns it now.







 This is a book I am working on called Crazy Dreams, hehe see the font.   I am trying to decide if I need to add the crazy dreams or you get to add them yourself.  I like the idea that someone takes my creation and adds to it, it evolves. But then again I want it to be a very special one of a kind piece of art.




I bet I could figure out both.


No comments:

Post a Comment