Monday, September 23, 2013

Nashville Mini Maker Faire

Wow, this was fun.  I didn't get to walk around and explore but you could tell a lot of fun stuff was going on.  I was building The Trash Menagerie with everyones help at the Maker Faire, and can't wait to share it with you.  Lots of picture editing to do and figuring out my composition.   But soon I will unveil The Trash Menagerie and everyones effort to make creatures out of trash.


You can see we were having a blast, to bad this little creature is hard to see because he is really cute.

Of course I was beside these guys, they made friends with everyone and even chased some kids down, in a friendly way.




One of my favorites!  So cute, the head is a piece of plastic from a valentines day candy box, the body is a giant rubber band that had broken and was no longer useful as it's original intent.  

Thank you everyone for your help and interesting in REuse!  

No comments:

Post a Comment