Monday, September 30, 2013

Update

What a busy week. 





Started unlimited Hot Yoga at Hot Yoga in East Nashville.  I am in love.  I ready one girls tweet, Hot Yoga... where have you been all my life? I'm so sweaty - and I like it. And I smiled because I feel the same way. My health is the most important thing, so I have been concentrating on that.  Yeah Health!




Went to Chattanooga to see my new friend Jaime. She has an awesome blog, She Wore It Anyway and photography business, Our Ampersand Photography. Super smart, sweet, fun lady.

She taught a photography class at Homespun.  Such a cute place.  I really want to spend more time in Chattanooga. It looks like it would be fun to explore, we even had great art in Nashville recently from some studio artists at Ground Floor Gallery in Chestnut.  The show was called E(labor)ated Surfaces.





I volunteered at TACA this weekend. 




 Got to see the puppet truck perform Aninsi the Spider.  Made a cute little photo montage of Bret and Morgan.




 Its Monday and time to get to work, Ha!  I am always at work. Getting ready for Handmade and Bound this weekend at Watkins.  If you go to their website you will see a tiny tiny little picture of Angelique and my collaborative book that will be in the show on Friday, October the 4th 5pm to 7pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment