Sunday, September 1, 2013

Logo Testing


I just took my header and added a little information, mmmmm.  Is the the type too small?  Does it explain what REmake is about?  That slogan 'Recycling Education Makes Art' was my original direction for REmake and always my mission.  Remake Art now is more about my work that is made  of reuse and repurposed material.


This one is more refined in colors, has my name and a description of what is made and reuse.  Gets a little lost on the page, maybe too light.

I am new to this whole graphic design stuff but my jewelry teacher (most influential teacher) would say make a bunch then decide.  And I am learning and getting better with each one.  Okay I will make a few more.


1 comment:

  1. Just a thought. I don't really know what Reuse is. Is it an official term or am I supposed to interpret it as materials that I will be reusing?

    ReplyDelete