Monday, July 15, 2013

Art Supplies



So I don't buy art supplies.  What did you say.  Well, that is the general rule.  There is always exceptions to the rule but that's the rule.  It challenges me.  I have to think about how I can make that or get that effect with what I have (which is a lot) or buy it used.
There is a lot out there and once you start looking people want to give you stuff.   Yep people will give you supplies, art supplies.  Will they be newest and cleanest of supplies, maybe not but learning to work with what you have is very rewarding and great for the environment.





Sourcing things that are in abundance is also a great practice.  




It is hard to let stuff go, aka recycle it.  I feel like everything has at least one more life to live as ART.

No comments:

Post a Comment